“Health is not valued until sickness comes in”; read this thought today and felt so apt. It’s so true, that we underestimate our own body and health unless we get any kind of sickness. Today’s health issue majorly is obesity, we see obesity common even in young children who are prone to diseases and conditions, like heart problems, digestion issues, low glycaemic indices and so on.
Scientifically, obesity and stress are the common causes of any ailment. If you have these two or anyone the higher side, be assured that you will have any of the ailments like BP, Diabetes, and Thyroid, PCOD, and Hormonal imbalance! Well, it’s not anymore for Women alone, even men experience all these issues, while PCOD has been replaced with low testosterone levels, low sperm count and so on.
So, how can we maintain good health, with increased distractions and stressed lifestyle? Well, everything has its own ups and downs, similarly, the tech-savvy life you are leading- more addiction to mobile, TV and gadgets can be used to healthify you!
Yes!! All of these digital technology contributions can contribute to better health. Use your mobile to set a water intake reminder, to exercise, to download healthy cooking app, use to count your steps taken outdoors and indoors, use to set alarms to eat on time, to watch out for new exercise patterns, we are sure you will benefit.
Here is a healthy option to lose weight: “Download”
- Download the apps that support weight loss program, which has various categories of information regarding weight loss.
- Download the water reminder app.
- Download workout apps, which will require just 5 minutes of your time.
- Download the app to cook healthy food, with low ingredients and in less time.
- Download the app that counts your walking time and calories burnt.
- Download the app that measures your quality of sleep.
When you eat healthy, workout a minimum of 3 days, and sleep well, you are sure to be blessed with good health. Isn’t technology a boon too?!!!